User license agreement
11 years ago
1. BASIC TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
- The owner and copyright holder of the "Anomaly Zone" project is Cybertime System LLC.
- The Project has its official sites at https://anomaly-zone.ru, https://anomaly-zone.net, https://pve.anomaly-zone.net, https://steam.anomaly-zone.net
- The Project has its official forums at: https://forum.anomaly-zone.net, https://forum.anomaly-zone.ru
- The sites for the technical support of the Project are located at: https://support.anomaly-zone.net, https://support.anomaly-zone.ru
- “Developer(s)” means person(s) who develop(s) or have/has developed various components of the game.
- “Software” means software components, both individually and collectively, that the Administration or the Developer(s) may place on the Project site(s), on third party websites on the Internet, DVDs and other media, and specifically labelled as parts of Anomaly Zone.
- The “Site” means the entire collection of web resources located on the Internet site(s) of the Project and any level sub-domains thereof.
- The “Content” means any images, video, audio, graphic and text materials and/or software that Administration, Developer(s) or any other copyright holders may place to the Game.
- “Third-party Materials” means any images, video, audio, graphic and text materials and/or software that Users may place to the Game upon prior permission of the copyright holders.
- The “Game” means the entire collection of Software, Site, Content and Third-party Materials that represents a set of functions, facilities and services intended for personal noncommercial use by the User.
- The “Project” is an entity that includes Software, Site, Forum, Technical Support, Developers, Users, Moderators and Administration.
- The “User” means any person who accesses to the Project by means of the Internet whose access to online games is not restricted by any laws.
- The “Administration” means persons authorized by the Project owner for the special use of the Project, including management thereof, and acting on behalf of the Project owner, unless otherwise specified.
- “Moderator(s)” means person(s) authorized by the Administration to monitor the implementation of this Community Agreement and other rules of the game and have authority to use the user actions on behalf of the Administration in accordance with this Agreement.
2. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The User warrants that he/she is not subject to legal restrictions related to use of online services, has the necessary authority to enter into this Agreement, or obtain the necessary permits required by law in the form of their parents or legal representatives.
- This Agreement may be amended by the Administration at any time without prior or subsequent notice to Users. Further participation in the Project implies acceptance of changes in the Agreement and the adoption of the current version of the Agreement.
- The game is provided on an "as is" basis, i.e. user receives no guarantee that the game, or any services provided, paid or unpaid:
- In this regard, the Administration shall not be liable to the User under any circumstances for any direct or indirect damages that the User may suffer in connection with using or inability to use the Game or services provided, including but not limited to damages to User’s computer, software or any other equipment.
- List and value of paid services are determined solely by the Administration and are subject to change at any time.
- All payments made by the user, are voluntary, final and non-refundable.
3. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ADMINISTRATION
- Should the User fail to comply with any Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, the Administration shall be entitled without notice to unilaterally in whole or in part, limit the functionality or the User's access to the Project, delete all data, content and User Materials, and refuse to provide further services to the User in the Project, and shall not be held responsible for any damages that may be caused by this action to the User.
- The Administration reserves the right to fully or partially limit the functionality of the Project for technical, engineering, preventive or other reasons, at its sole discretion, with or without notice to Users.
- All specifications and design parameters of the Project, and the rules of their formation, including the parameters of gaming facilities and gaming environment, prices, exchange rates, ratings and other characteristics and parameters can be changed by the Administration of the project without obligation to notify Users before and after the change.
- The Materials that Users place to the Project that violate this Agreement or the current laws, can be removed by Moderators or Administration without notice to the author and other Users.
- In cases when the User breaks the law Administration has the right to transfer information about the User to law enforcement agencies. The Administration may also transmit data about users to law enforcement agencies upon request of the latter for investigation purposes.
4. THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
- The User hereby agrees to abide by this agreement and takes full responsibility for familiarizing him/herself with the latest version thereof.
- Should the User disagree with any terms and conditions of this Agreement, the User shall discontinue any involvement in the Project, which includes uninstalling the Software.
- The User shall not disclose or transmit to any third parties his/her identification data, which can be used to access any part of the Project.
- The User shall not study the code, decompile, disassemble the Project, and shall not modify or create derivative products based on the Project or its parts.
- The User has the right to perform any actions enabled by the logic of the Game, use technical means to control the in-game objects and exchange in-game objects and valuables with other Users, post messages and read messages from other Users on the site, as well as exchange personal messages with other Users, both in-game and on the Site.
5. USER SHALL NOT:
- Use another person's account without prior written agreement of the owner in the form established by the law.
- Use the Project in any way that may interfere with the normal operation of the Project
- Use automated scripts to collect information, or to otherwise interact with the facilities of the Project.
- Use the contact information of the Users for the purpose of sending unsolicited information (spam).
- Place in the Project any objects of exclusive rights without the consent of their owners/copyright holders.
- Place in the Project information about/owned by third parties without their consent, including home addresses, phone numbers, ID information.
- Place in the Project any commercial advertising, offers, information and advocacy of any other intrusive information, except when placing such information is agreed with the Administration
- Place in the Project any Materials that offend or humiliate or degrade other users or third parties, or links to such material.
- Place in the Project obscene or offensive words or phrases, including their use in the nickname of the user.
- Place in the Project harmful software or links that contain or may contain malicious software.
- Place in the Project pornographic materials or links thereto.
- Place in the Project any threats, incitement to violence and illegal activities.
- Place in the Project any materials with elements of violence, cruelty, racial, ethnic or religious hatred, as well as links to such material.
- Encourage and demonstrate in the Project any Nazi paraphernalia or symbols.
- Promote in the project any criminal activity, place any instructions regarding illegal actions.
- Place in the Project any other information deemed by the Administration as undesired, violating standards of morality and ethics, violating applicable law.
- Commit any other illegal or criminal acts.
6. EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS
- Exclusive rights to all objects of the Project, including the User Materials, belong to the Project Owner and the Administration. All rights reserved.
- The copyright for the materials placed in the project, users belong to the user who created them or any other rightful owners.
- Exclusive rights to the materials placed in the Project by Users are automatically transferred to the Project Owner from the time of their placement. By placing Materials in the Project, User gives the Owner the exclusive commercial rights to unlimited use, post, modify, adapt, publish, transmit, license, sell, create derivative Materials and distribute User Materials by any method, for any purpose consistent with the applicable law, without obligation to refer to User as author and without payment of any remuneration.
- Administration gives the User the right to use the Materials of other Users by viewing, playback (including copying), processing (including printing copies) and other rights - the sole purpose of personal use, except where such use could cause harm to legally protected interests copyright owner.
- Any use of the Project Content facilities located in the exclusive rights in whole or in part without prior written permission, except as permitted in this Agreement, or the copyright holder explicitly expressed its consent to the free use of material by other persons.
7. THIRD PARTY SITES AND MATERIALS
- The project contains links to other sites on the Internet, as well as Materials belonging to third parties.
- Keeping links to third party websites or materials in the Project does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation of those sites or materials by the Administration.
- Administration is not responsible for any third party content posted to the Project or to third party sites accessible by links from the Project, including but not limited to, any opinions or statements.
- Using the links to access third party websites, installing third party software or otherwise using third party materials is performed by Users at their own risk.
- This Agreement shall not apply to any software, materials or third-party websites.
8. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
- The User is solely responsible for any Materials or other information that he/she places in the Project or otherwise communicates to other Users or to the public.
- The User is responsible before the Administration and third parties for failure to comply with the terms of this Agreement.
- The user shall reimburse the Authority and third parties any losses incurred in connection with his actions, including but not limited to, a breach of this Agreement, copyright, or other exclusive rights.
- The Administration shall not be held liable under Paragraph 4 of section 2 and paragraph 3 of section 7 of this Agreement.
- The Administration shall not be held responsible for the quality and speed of User access to the Internet. For all technical issues related to the provision of telecommunication services, Users should contact their service provider.
- The Administration shall not be liable for any conduct of Users or third parties, including but not limited to, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the User materials.
- The Administration and Owner of the Project, as well as their representatives, shall under no circumstances be held liable to the Users of the Project or other third parties for any indirect, incidental, unintentional damage, including but not limited to, lost data, damage to the honor, dignity or business reputation, opportunity costs arising from use of the Project, its components and materials, access to which was obtained via the Project, even if the Administration pointed out the possibility of such damages.
- The Administration shall be exempt from liability for total or partial failure to fulfill obligations under this Agreement if such failure will be a consequence of force majeure (unforeseen situations), that is extraordinary and unavoidable by the parties under the given conditions, including riots, restraining action of the authorities, natural disasters, fires, accidents, and also due to failures in the telecommunications and energy networks, the actions of malicious programs, as well as the unscrupulous actions of third parties to unauthorized access or disabling of software or hardware solution.
9. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
All other rights not mentioned expressly in the Agreement are reserved to the Owner of the Project.
10. FINAL PROVISIONS
This Agreement shall constitute an agreement between the User and the Owner represented by the Administration about how to use Project. Should any provision of this Agreement be deemed invalid or unenforceable, is not enforceable by the laws of any jurisdiction that shall not affect:
- The validity, legality, enforceability under that jurisdiction of any other provision of this Agreement, or
- The validity, legality, enforceability under any other jurisdiction of all other provisions of this Agreement.
© 2018 "Cybertime System" LLC. All rights reserved.